The Event Noticeboard is a service provided by Marriage Week Australia for churches and not-for-profit community groups to advertise upcoming events that solely relate to honouring marriage between a man and a woman. Such events could include marriage preparation courses, marriage building/enrichment courses or evenings, community renewal of wedding vows, date nights.
Events that may be placed on the Event Noticeboard are limited to:
- events run by Christian churches, ministries and organisations
- events that are to be held two weeks or more in the future, or that have their RSVP date three weeks or more in the future
- events in Australia only
Please note your event maybe edited and that Marriage Week Australia reserves the right and discretion to exclude any submission at any time.
Events submitted outside the above parameters may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
Marriage Week Australia:
- reserves the rights to reject or remove any event listing for any reason whatsoever without notification to the event organiser
- accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that organisers be accurate before adding an event
- accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage incurred by an event organiser as a result of failure or delay in listing an event, removal of an event or editing of an event by Marriage Week Australia
- accepts no responsibility or liability for any events listed on the calendar that are not deemed as a success
The event organiser indemnifies Marriage Week Australia and each of its officers, employees, volunteers and agents (each an “Indemnified Party”) against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by an Indemnified Party arising out of or as a result of the listing or intended listing of any event by that event organiser on this website or any other site and any act or omission by Marriage Week Australia or other Indemnified Party in connection therewith.
By clicking “I agree to the terms” below you agree to be bound by these conditions and will be taken to the user registration form. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of the Marriage Week Australia web site have the right to remove or, edit, any event at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.